Friday, May 9, 2014

May 8, 2014

I am now at 175. And I am only a week into this month. The end is in sight. Five more pounds for the month and then five pounds next month to get me back to pre baby weight. I had to stop working out for a while for health reasons but I am back. I am also learning again how important it is to recognize dinner as a time to eat only enough to feel satisfied. That means eating slow and mostly eating veggies. Dinners are what will make it or brake it for me. I also had a really bad sugar week a little while back so it is also a good time to remember that sugar has its place and if I have any it should be just enough to enjoy it. The other day I had a spoonful of ice cream and was happy to say that was all I needed to feel like I had dessert. It was great. I am still working on this. Stay with me people !

No comments:

Post a Comment