Tuesday, October 13, 2015

October 13 2015

Well my baby was born May 1st and he is the best baby! I love him dearly. When he was born I lost 10 lbs and a little more with nursing so I am now 166. You will notice of course that it has been five months since the baby was born so where is the progress I have made since then? Sadly I have none to report. Exercising is always tricky with a new born and an active two year old, but if I am going to ever get to my ultimate goal of 130...ever...I am going to have to recommit here. I am willing to settle for 150 before we are planning on expecting our next baby. Fifteen lbs is doable I think . Especially since I have no weighed in at 150 since I was probably in jr. High. Still a big achievement! So here is my plan. Dinners have been making me feel sick lately because I have been enjoying the full capacity of a non squished stomach. It happens when you are in third trimester. In reality though I need to eat like a super sta to get this going since I have never gotten to the 150 s yet and my body is stuck on the 160s. SO! Fruits veggies, one egg, one lean meat, one carb super small dinners. Exercise at 5 am or four laps around the block at my Moms house. I also need to plan food better at home so that I actually use my fruits and veggies. Time goal? Let's go for Christmas. Then I will set a new goal for my birthday in March? 140 would be awesome, but let's just work on 150 for now. I have to be strong people! I have to be my own hand slapper. Let's do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment