Tuesday, October 22, 2013

October 21, 2013

My weight has been a bit up and down these past two weeks and I realize that although I have been learning a lot of fantastic tips in my research to lose weight I am wasting my time sitting. Time that I should be spending getting my heart rate up, making healthy food. I want to be a champion. I want to be proud of myself again and I am going to need help. I am going to try hard to workout with my baby in tow and truly run for my babies. I am going to put my hair up and let the sweat drip. I am going to let the pain happen. I am not wasting time anymore. I am going to make a difference and a sacrifice and I am going to try my hardest to make the time I have with my baby and husband my reward to be earned! I want to be able to eat without fear because I am making good choices. This is my pledge. I have done it before and I will do it again. I am putting away my scale today. I am not going to step on it for a week and when I do I will have lost 5 lbs. I am serious now. I pledge it on my sweat and tears. GO!

No comments:

Post a Comment