Tuesday, November 5, 2013

November 4, 2013

Hey everyone! So I am almost at 190 right now. This is the part I really have to start pushing because that's a number I haven't seen in a while and I think that will be great to see for me to stay motivated. i think I can make it happen today. I ate a good breakfast and I have made a bet with my husband that I can't have sugar this month in exception for Thanksgiving with moderation. If I fail I have to eat a habanero pepper in his presence. That's pretty good incentive right? Ha ha! Man it's tough though. Already I am noticing again how easy it is to dip your finger into a bowl of frosting, or batter that someone is making. It's quite a challenge to get out of that habit. My husband is also very kind to me because he thinks he can make up exceptions for me like "dark chocolate is okay if you only eat one." He is so cute and I wish he were right but if you bend a little in the beginning you brake down fast of your goals. So I am staying strong. One fun snack I found on Pinterest that my sister tried is apple slices and cucumber slices with lemon juice all over. It's refreshing, zesty, and mixes things up for my curious taste buds. I love it. I also made fruit water with the same stuff as a detox and it is so nice to drink in the morning and after my workout. Keep track of me people! I'm changing! Forgot to mention that I have been doing Jillian Michael's Banish Fat Boost Metabolism circuit training workout on YouTube for going on 2 weeks every morning. It's 50 min and a bucket of sweat. I am feeling more balanced and confident. My body feels firmer and responds better when I challenge it. That sounds funny but when I was prego and postpartum my hips were all achy and elastic, and I was careful about round ligaments etc. This made me walk like an old lady. Well that's far behind me now, as least until I am ready for the next baby and it feels GOOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment