Wednesday, August 7, 2013

20& 21

I tried out the workout that I designed the other day. The 10 min run indoors is kind of a hard part. Especially since running in place feels so ridiculous and it is much harder for me to get my heart rate up than if I was actually launching forward, so I tried doing burpies. This is a pretty good alternative because it makes my thighs really burn from jumps and recoils. I am also working REALLY hard on eating better, but frankly I think I am going to get pretty hungry if I am going to lose the weight I want. I know that sounds like a red flag to those who are educated about dieting, but I am still trying to learn about the healthy choices that satisfy me without having to eat two bags of cut celery before I feels full for lunch. This is harder than it looks. Good news though. I lost ONE pound. Jeesh! This is not easy stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment