Thursday, August 8, 2013

Day 22

HELP! I just ate two slices of pizza. It's too hot outside to run, but I have to do SOMETHING or I will go crazy. I need to hold on to my goal or I will never get it. Especially in the three month period I gave myself. I need to start again. I am sure every dieter says that. I guess I wouldn't have to start over if I didn't keep puttering out tho. Alright guys. Here we go again. I am going to wake up early to workout and find alternatives for unhealthy food. I will even keep score in a notebook or something for how many times I give in. That will make me more aware of how many times I do. The key to change is being aware of the problem. Let's see what this experiment will yield? I am soooo running tonight or I am going to go crazy!!!! AAaaaah!

No comments:

Post a Comment