Wednesday, September 4, 2013

November 4, 2013- A New Goal

Okay kids here is the deal. I haven't lost any weight at all and I am already in the middle of the deadline I have set for myself. Therefore I am starting again, but this time I am going for the Ulitmate goal I have always wanted to reach. I want to lose 55lbs by my birthday on March 22. That will make me 140 lbs total. So you are probably thinking..."Okay silly girl if you can't even lose one pound in a month in a half how are you going to lose 55 lbs in 7-8months?" Well I am doing the research here and I figured out that my BMI is over 30 (Obese, which seems wierd because I honestly don't think I look it.) And if I consume only 1,240 calories a day, this should be possible according to this website. So i am going to start this thing over and primarily focuse on what I consume. Don't worry. "Amber will run" but for now lets try to wait out the summer and stick to indoor cardio stuff. I am not giving up here folks. I am just trying again. Please keep reading my updates and posting comments. I need them.

 (http://caloriecount.about.com/tools/calories-goal?metric=0&start_weight=195&weight=140&calculate=1&gender=female&age=23&feet=5&inches=3&activity_level=2&goal_date_month=3&goal_date_day=22&goal_date_year=2014&x=83&y=16)

FYI this week I ran on Monday, did some crunches on Tuesday and today I am going to try doing some P90X. Bytheway, some of these things are hard to do when your baby is napping.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment