Monday, September 23, 2013

September 23, 2013

Okay there are a lot of special occasions coming up that might encourager me to lose track and splurge waaaay too much on calories. For example tonight we are going to an expensive restaurant to celebrate my best friend's anniversary. SO! I have done some research ahead of time to keep myself a little in check. So I went to Pinterest: My new favorite well on knowledge, and I found some great tips.

1. Drink before you eat (sometimes we mix up our need for liquids with our need for food)
2. Eat with your eyes. (Notice what you eat and love every bite because food is good!)
3. Chew slower (( More time to enjoy and digest)
4. Don't go all out on the appetizer (It's usually oily or bad carbs)
5. Have an apple before you go. (That way you can bring home any food you are not hungry for)
6. De stress yourself (Isn't that why you give up on your goals? Stress? Time? So calm down!)
7. For emotional eaters (Imagine something you love to do) weird tip but if all you need is a picker upper. Use your mind instead of your mouth! Cool huh?! And it works!

There is a lot more, but these ones hit me as things that would help me. Try it!

No comments:

Post a Comment