Wednesday, September 18, 2013

September 18th, 2013

It's been a while since I have been on here, but basically I have lost 2 lbs with my new calorie awareness diet. I use a website called Calorie Lookup http://calorielookup.com/ . It helps me keep track of what I have eaten and it makes me more aware of the stuff I shouldn't be. For example did you know 1 tbs of butter is 100 cal? I know you must be thinking "duh, cuz it's butter!" but that hasn't stopped anyone from using it now has it? I love butter, but after I learned about this I was like...mmm peaches & cinnamon sound better. Did you know a peach is only 48 calories? Yah! Skip the butter and eat two peaches instead with a few calories to spare. I'm willing to bet you will be more full too! Bottom line is I am learning a lot and I still have days when I could do better. Like the other day I had my favorite fattening pasta from Cheesecake Factory, but if I keep things burning the way I have been I am not going to regret a little splurge day. Especially with my darling husband! Oh one more thing. I am going to try jogging in the morning with my baby now. I stopped early today because she looked sleepy, but I finally feel more comfortable with the idea and I think my body is finally healed from childbirth. My hips were never quite the same for a while. But now when I run I feel like I can really take off now. How happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment