Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Day 3

Today is day three of my project to lose 30 lbs in three months. To be honest i need a new battery for my scale but the last time I checked my weight I was about 195. I don't care if I tell you that because obviously it is going to change. I just don't know how much progress I have made yet. Unfortunately yesterday would have also been an excellent day to run, but I got stuck helping a sister of mine with homework. I don't feel too bad though because earlier my darling husband Michael held me feet and urged me to do 20 more sit ups than I otherwise would have done and I am good and sore. Today I will try running again, but I have to wait for Michael to come home so someone can watch the baby for a few minutes.
I am still adjusting to this whole waiting thing. My baby is taking her mid day nap and I am stuck here wondering how I can help my husband make more money, how I can be productive, or clean an already clean house. I even took the time to get pretty today and I feel kind of stuck here. I can't wait to run. I always feel better. I think I will post something that motivates me on this blog as a therapy for my current state of mind

.One of my favorites- No Limbs

This man always makes me laugh and feel inspired to keep going.

2 comments:

  1. I am so very proud of you! You are a great mom to our little Esther... and a wonderful wife and best friend to Michael. He adores you! I love you dearly and know you can do this! I'll be your cheerleader!

    ReplyDelete