Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Day 1 & 2

My name is Amber Thurber! I just had a baby 3 months ago and I love her so very much! Before we learned I was pregnant with her I was told that the chances of me having a baby without medical intervention was very small. I was told I needed to lose weight and this would help with the chances. True to my doctors advice I went on to lose 50 lbs that year and voila! I have the most beautiful baby girl ever, but I gained 30 lbs back. That's not too bad, but I am astounded at what I was able to achieve and I want to do it again. I am going to do all I can (healthily) to lose 30 lbs or more in 3 months. I am using this blog as my motivation to keep going every day and post things that help me in my journey to feel like a success. This is day 2. Yesterday (Day1) I went running in the rain after some of the hottest weather Arizona ever had and it felt GREAT! I am going to do things like that everyday. Today I am going to try to run and do sit ups. Wish it were as cool today as it was yesterday. The heat presents quite a challenge. I'm going to have to revamp my diet too. All I have right now is tortillas, pasta, and eggs. Not the best start. That will be my goal to finish this week. Restock my fridge with fruits and veggies! That will be fun.
Here we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment