Friday, July 19, 2013

Day 5

I realize that I am reporting about the day before more than on the present day, so know that when the post's name is "Day 5" I am reporting on Day 6. Just thought I would clear that up. Well congratulate me because yesterday I ran about two miles with my Dad. He is headed of to India and Thailand for two weeks for work and this was a really good opportunity for me to catch up with him. And when I say "catch up" I mean verbally because I could not keep up with him for more than a lap. He is such a great example to me because I think five years ago he shattered his ankle in our front yard and has not only made a full recovery, but is back out in the heat running again. I love him so much. I think I might have overdone it a bit in the heat though because I had a headache and a red face for most of the rest of the day. I'll have to be more careful. From what I can tell I haven't lost poundage yet, but not so much of my post pregnancy tummy jiggles, so I still feel successful. I think I am going to try jogging when we get home from our Friday night date, but I did work really hard cleaning the house and trying to add some design to the place. Maybe I burned some calories there too? Wishful thinking I'm sure, but don't worry! I'm still going! P.S. Bought fruits and veggies. Now I have to eat them in place of stuff I would usually eat. Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment